From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Sunday, March 12, 2017 11:33 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Your ChangeAlert for www.yourdomain.com

I don't know how you might do it.  As I said, you need to forward it to yourself so that you can see what happens without it being sent to the list.

Sent: Sunday, March 12, 2017 12:25 PM

Hi Gene,

Great point, I can read the message that came from the list just fine. That is the same as a forward.

We now need to see how I can get the message to others to test in its original state.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Sam Bushman

LibertyRoundTable.com