Re: Using NVDA from a thumb drive?

Arlene

Yes you can use NVDA on a thumb drive. Someone can better answer your question on here. I think you can do it as long as you have the drive on that computer you are using.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Judy Jones
Sent: March-12-17 8:09 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Using NVDA from a thumb drive?

Greetings,

I am new to the list, and somewhat familiar with NVDA and love it.  Question:  Is there a way to use NVDA from a thumbdrive, for instance, would I be able to use it on whatever computer I am assigned to, as long as I bring my thumb drive with me?  How does that work?

I have been a Jaws user for almost 20 years, hard to believe, but hope NVDA has the portability I would need.  Thanks for any instructions and advice.

Judy