Sent: Monday, March 13, 2017 12:23 AM
Subject: [nvda] Accessible File Managers

Dear all,
In the wake of severe usability problems I am encountering with
Windows Explorer in the past several months with which I do not desire
to put up any longer, I seek recommendations of alternative file
managers for Windows which are free, accessible and advisable. A
simplistic interface would be preferable, since I perform tasks of
little complexity on the computer when it comes to file management.
I would appreciate any assistance.
Thanks.

--
Best Regards