Re: Accessible File Managers

Wow I will look at this then are the guys that make notepad plusplus the same that do this?

On 13/03/2017 6:25 p.m., Tyler Spivey wrote:
Try Explorer++.
https://explorerplusplus.com/

On 3/12/2017 10:23 PM, Bhavya shah wrote:
Dear all,
In the wake of severe usability problems I am encountering with
Windows Explorer in the past several months with which I do not desire
to put up any longer, I seek recommendations of alternative file
managers for Windows which are free, accessible and advisable. A
simplistic interface would be preferable, since I perform tasks of
little complexity on the computer when it comes to file management.
I would appreciate any assistance.
Thanks.

.