From: "Judy Jones" <sonshines59@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2017 3:08 AM
Subject: [nvda] Using NVDA from a thumb drive?

Greetings,

I am new to the list, and somewhat familiar with NVDA and love it.
Question: Is there a way to use NVDA from a thumbdrive, for instance, would
I be able to use it on whatever computer I am assigned to, as long as I
bring my thumb drive with me? How does that work?

I have been a Jaws user for almost 20 years, hard to believe, but hope NVDA
has the portability I would need. Thanks for any instructions and advice.

Judy