From: "Isaac" <bigikemusic@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2017 6:21 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Eloquence delay after launching NVDA.

just remove all of the files related to eloquence in the codefactory addon, and use the you know the other one
On 2017-03-12 11:49, David Griffith wrote:

I am sorry you have problems with Jaws also. Jaws 18 is fine for me at this end.

There is a known issue with Code Factory Eloquence with NVDA.

I have seen several complaints from NVDA users on other lists than this which complain of the extreme delay with NVDA loading with Code Factory Eloquence. This caused some to recommend using the illegal NVDA Eloquence addon as an alternative which drew an angry response from the person retailing Code Factory Eloquence in this country.

If was from this person retailing the Code Factory product in this country that I learnt the tip of amending sound properties in the Control Panel as a partial solution to the slow loading. He in turn had got this advice from Code Factry as I understand it.

Presumably as not all people have the same configurations in their Sound Control Panel applet the experience of people experiencing this delay may well vary.

David Griffith

Sent from Mail for Windows 10