From: "Bhavya shah" <bhavya.shah125@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2017 7:16 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Accessible File Managers

Hi Gene,
I apologize for not elaborating on the usability issues I am currently
facing, and in fact, do not intend to detail them as such either. I
reported them on the NVDA issue tracker, because they heavily pertain
to screen reading and accessibility, and hope NV Access may analyse
those issues as time permits.
Thanks Tyler and Pete for the file manager recommendations, will check
out Explorer++ in particular as well.
Thanks.

Wow I will look at this then are the guys that make notepad plusplus the
same that do this?

On 13/03/2017 6:25 p.m., Tyler Spivey wrote:
Try Explorer++.
https://explorerplusplus.com/

On 3/12/2017 10:23 PM, Bhavya shah wrote:
Dear all,
In the wake of severe usability problems I am encountering with
Windows Explorer in the past several months with which I do not desire
to put up any longer, I seek recommendations of alternative file
managers for Windows which are free, accessible and advisable. A
simplistic interface would be preferable, since I perform tasks of
little complexity on the computer when it comes to file management.
I would appreciate any assistance.
Thanks.

.

--