From: Brian's Mail list account <bglists@blueyonder.co.uk>
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
CC:
Date: Monday, March 13, 2017 2:51 am
Subject: Re: [nvda] Using NVDA from a thumb drive?

I'll let others put up the way they do this, but do beware.
If the machine you are using the temp version on is running windows 10,
there are a lot of things that won't read any more that did in windows xp
and 7. It seems the paranoid security folk have made it very hard to get at
some accessibility apis from a program not being run as an admin.
I notice for example some bits of windows just do not work, and ccleaner
loses its list of problems etc.
I was very disappointed in this, as it seems that Microsoft have made
everyone use Narrator on 10 if its not your computer.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-