Re: Eloquence delay after launching NVDA.

Dennis L <dennisl1982@...>

If your having problems with the code factory eloquence I would contact them and maybe make a recording so they know what the exact problem is.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian's Mail list account
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2017 4:45 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Eloquence delay after launching NVDA.

I was under the impression that embedded eloquence in Jaws is not able to be used outside, so you need to have one of the two, I think legal versions for nvda.
as an aside and this is not recommended, the old sappi 4 version distributed as via voice out loud with the old ibm home page reader, seems to be actually very reliable. I really cannot take Eloquence though as I find its lisp very annoying after a while!
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-