Re: Eloquence delay after launching NVDA.

David Griffith

It is a long thread so my initial fix may have got lost.

I did contact the Code Factory Retailer and the advice is to simplify your sound card properties in Control Panel , that is remove special affects like surround sound or other themes and just rely on basic stereo output.

It is not perfect but it definitely improve matters.

David Griffith

Sent from Mail for Windows 10