Re: Accessible Application Updater

Casey <cwollner@...>

Hi where do you get this Puran Utilities software that you
talked about?

And is it speech friendly using NVDA and what do you need to know when
you get this software and install it?

Also is this software free?

On 3/13/2017 3:54 AM, john s wrote:
I tried Revo and wasn't impressed. I thought the uninstaller in the
Puran Utilities was much better. That installer took out things that
Revo left behind.

At 04:47 AM 3/13/2017, you wrote:
I think the ninite one allows you to bundle several programs together
and install in one go, but yes, in the end you are tied to whatever
software a site has.

I see that the new revo although updated is still completely
inaccessible to us.
Its such a shame when a user interface is changed for the worse.
B Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-