NVDA not pulling up list of webpage elements in Firefox or IE!

Mailing Lists

Hi All,

Using the latest NVDA on a Windows 7 machine. When using either latest firefox or IE11 on a desktop PC and try to use "Insert + F7" to pull up a list of elements on a webpage I get the "Enable carat browsing" message from both browsers. Is there something I need to change in order to bypass this message and get NVDA to pull up the list of elements such as links etc.
It looks like NVDA is not recognising the number pad insert key or the insert key in the group of six buttons.
No changes were made after the installation of NVDA apart from the synthesizer speed and volume.

Many thanks for any assistance.

Paul.