Re: Accessible Application Updater

I agree, as Revo was so dang good! Now, I don't have a good sollution for uninstalling things entirely automatically. Oh sure, I can always go to programs and features and remove it, but that doesn't mean necessarily that all files are deleted, and all registry entries go away. What I like about Revo is the fact it did all that guesswork for me, and I didn't have to worry about a thing. Yeah, sometimes it would screw up, let's just be fair. It *is* technology after all, but I'd say 90-95% of the time, it did a pretty good job.
---
Christopher Gilland

Sent: Monday, March 13, 2017 4:47 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Accessible Application Updater

I think the ninite one allows you to bundle several programs together and
install in one go, but yes, in the end you are tied to  whatever software a
site has.

I see that the new revo although updated is still completely inaccessible to
us.
 Its such a shame when a user interface is changed for the worse.
 B Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-