Re: NVDA not pulling up list of webpage elements in Firefox or IE!

Mailing Lists

Hi Gene,

Thank you for your response. After doing some further testing using your recommendations I found the following;

-          NVDA commands work normally when pulling up the NVDA menu or reading screens.

-           NVDA will pull up the list of elements on a webpage once focus is not in a search edit box like that in Google.

So maybe having NVDA focused within the search edit box of Google and then trying to pull up the list of elements is not what I should be doing. If this is the case then my issue is solved as it works properly once outside such form areas.

So technically when in an edit box browse mode is off and therefore the ability for NVDA to pull up the elements list is unavailable.

Thanks Gene.

Many thanks,

Paul.