Re: prevent pages from refreshing

Pete <emac00@...>

  Hi  Kevin

  The page you sent nails it!
  Trying to read constantly changing text on one of these sucks!
  Pete

On 3/26/2016 4:47 PM, Kevin Chao wrote:
http://shouldiuseacarousel.com
On Sat, Mar 26, 2016 at 1:43 PM Mallard <mallard@...> wrote:
Now then,

The issue exists, because there are forums discussing it for devs. They
call the thing "Carousels" or "slideshows", or something else that I
can't remember now.

I provided an example of a site

www.esselungaacasa.it

But I'm afraid you ahve to log in with username and password to see that
particular area of the sit.
Actually, "that particular area" is supposed to be in the Accessible
section of the site, and it's the whole Supermarket area...

Firefox 45.0.1, Latest NvDA Next Snapshot, Espeak, Freedom Scientific's
pm 40 3.70 braille display.
Ollie