Re: Unable to get to Embedded object when playing something in Google Chrome only

Gene

On what sites?  Can you give a link to a specific movie or audio where this happens?  When people report a problem on web pages, if possible, an address to a page where the problem occurs should be given.  This may or may not be a problem with Chrome.  It may be that for some reason, other browsers are using HTML5 for the stream and other browsers are using Flash on the same page.

Sent: Monday, March 13, 2017 4:36 PM
Subject: [nvda] Unable to get to Embedded object when playing something in Google Chrome only

Hi,

I'm no longer able to get to embedded objects by pressing O, and/or
Shift O when I play a movie or audio. It happens only in Google Chrome.
NVDA says: No next embedded object, and/or No previous embedded object.

When I try the same in Firefox, or even Opera, or even Avast! Safe Zone
Browser, it won't fail.

Note:

I am regularly in the browse mode, for it is only possible to issue the
embedded object-related command when in the browse mode.

Google chrome version: latest.

NVDA version: latest.

Operating system: Windows version: Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (64-bit)

Note 2:

When I arrow up or down manually on a web page, I can find the embedded
object area on the page.