From: Don H <lmddh50@comcast.net>
Sent: Mar 13, 2017 11:04 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Is NVDA right for me?

As a long time user of Window Eyes I have found that NVDA with the
Access32 voice is very comparable to Window Eyes. With the uncertainty
of Window Eyes being a long term product, I would highly recommend NVDA.

On 3/13/2017 10:47 AM, Gene wrote:
It should be pointed out that the default fvoice that comes with NVDA is
one many users don't want to use. You can set NVDA to use all or almost
all of the Microsoft voices already on your machine or you can try other
voices, as I described in my previous message.