Re: accessible antivirus

Ron Canazzi

Hi Felix,

This does notsound like anti virus, but more like anti lamware.

On 3/14/2017 4:52 AM, Felix G. wrote:

Hi!
I use Emsisoft Antimalware. It's fast, scans for potentially unwanted programs (such as adware) in addition to general malware like trojans and worms, and has, to my mind, the best behavior analysis around, spotting backdoors from how they behave even if the file itself is unknown, to provide just one example. This goes far beyond what is usually referred to as detection by heuristics. Accessibility-wise most things I need are in the tab order but I find myself resorting to flat review sometimes.
Greetings,
Felix

Chris <chrismedley@...> schrieb am Mo., 13. März 2017 um 21:25 Uhr:

Windows defender is already built into windows ten so you don’t need any other anti virus program

And its accessible

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"