From: Shaun Everiss [mailto:@smeveriss]
Sent: 27 March 2016 18:56
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Saving application settings

Well unless you change it, it automatically saves on exit.

On 28/03/2016 1:49 a.m., sarabrennan@... wrote:
Does anyone know how to save application settings in NVDA. I find the manual a bit confusing when it comes to this...I believe a profile needs to be created and I would like that it be triggered by a specific application but when do I choose the settings & save?

Thanks