So much in the interest of sharing. I think any follow-ups should be discussed off-list since this is going way off topic and may easily be construed as me running an ad campaign, which I am not. ;)
Kind regards,
Felix

Casey <cwollner@...> schrieb am Di., 14. März 2017 um 14:41 Uhr:

Hi where can you get this Emsisoft Antimalware from?
Also is it free or is there A charge for this program?
And how easy is it to set up and install?
Well it work with Jaws 18 as well?

From: Felix G.
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2017 3:52 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] accessible antivirus

Hi!
I use Emsisoft Antimalware. It's fast, scans for potentially unwanted programs (such as adware) in addition to general malware like trojans and worms, and has, to my mind, the best behavior analysis around, spotting backdoors from how they behave even if the file itself is unknown, to provide just one example. This goes far beyond what is usually referred to as detection by heuristics. Accessibility-wise most things I need are in the tab order but I find myself resorting to flat review sometimes.
Greetings,
Felix

Chris <chrismedley@...> schrieb am Mo., 13. März 2017 um 21:25 Uhr:

Windows defender is already built into windows ten so you don’t need any other anti virus program

And its accessible

Casey