Re: Learning Programming

tim

On Mar 15, 2017, at 4:06 PM, Juan Hernandez <juanhernandez98@...> wrote:

Hmm, this is weird.  I feel now more than any other time it is easiest to
learn how to program.

There are so many materials free and paid that you can use to learn to
program.

And believe me I know.  I learned to program basic in the 80s, and that was
hard there was no real internet or anything like it.  I had to have my
little brother read to me books, and I learned from that.

Best,

Juan Hernandez
Juanhernandez98@...
619-750-9431 (M)         |  858-777-3311 (F)
My WebSite | Twitter | FaceBook | LinkedIn

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Biblesoft 8288
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2017 8:26 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Learning Programming

Yes, it does seem that learning to program from scratch, at least for the
blind want to be programmer, is difficult to do.  I've even started to look
at older books, written before the use of Tools became so wide
spread.    But here I run into slight compatibility issues.    The New
Code today is slightly different from the code used even 5 years ago.

I'll keep looking.

Dave