Re: Master Branch Versions of NVDA

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi Sam

if you are using a master it will alert you of the updates. here i only do it once a week just to see what might of been done for that week.

have a look under the help/ whats new section .

I like running the masters as they are stable and what goes into them will come out in the next release of nvda.

Gene nz

On 17/03/2017 2:02 PM, Sam Bushman wrote:

Hi All,

I am now using the latest Master Versions of NVDA.

A few questions Please.

  1. When the next release comes out will the update feature move me to the released version or only update me with in the Master next version?
  2. Is there a change doc so we can see when an update happens in the Master branch what has changed?

Thanks so much,

Sam

Sam Bushman

LibertyRoundTable.com