From: "Rosemarie Chavarria" <knitqueen2007@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, March 27, 2016 10:35 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Weather Add On Still Not Working

Hi, Travis,

I just tried the mobile site and couldn't get it to work. I tried typing
my zip code in the edit field like you normally do but it doesn't work.
Either it's not accessible or maybe I'm missing something here.

Rosemarie
On 3/27/2016 10:19 AM, Kwork wrote:
I uninstalled it this morning. With the silence on inquiries into this
being
so loud, I kind of figured it might be a lost cause at this point.
The site I use for my forecast now is Weather Underground Mobile:
http://m.wund.com/
Very accessible, and it's the same one, last I knew, that Jaws uses for
its
research it for their weather.
Travis