Re: looking for a free and accessible newsreader for UseNet searching, reading, and grabbing binary files

Ron Canazzi

Hi Quirk,

I used to use X News.  It was very basic and it looked like a Windows Explorer type interface.  Unfortunately Time Warner/Roadrunner/now of days Spectrum banned the downloading and access to binaries years ago.  Be forewarned and check to see if your provider allows binary downloads.

On 3/16/2017 5:57 PM, Kwork wrote:
I'm looking for a free and accessible with NVDA newsreader that will access UseNet, including reading, searching, and will also be able to grab binary files. If there are any NVDA UseNet users here, I would appreciate any help. I'm using Windows 7, 64-bit, and NVDA 2017.1.
Travis

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"