From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Thursday, 16 March 2017 3:28 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] accessible antivirus

Computer advisors I trust say that Defender isn't as good as other good programs.  There is a debate about whether and to what extent this matters because, evidently, Microsoft says that Defender will protect against malware that users are likely to encounter.  I expect that if you look for information in places like PC World, Kim Komando, Life Hacker, and other reputable advisors, that many of them will say that it's better to use something else.

Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2017 4:30 AM

I think to be fair to Defender/msse there has always to be a few people who
get a virus as its a continuous battle between the virus and malware folk
and the anti virus software writers.

Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.