From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: 17 March 2017 05:43
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Using NVDA from a thumb drive?

There is a command to run it in Windows 10 but someone can discuss that.  I don't use Windows 10 and the command may have changed.  But in all versions of Windows, this method will work:

Press and hold the Windows key.  While doing so type the letter r.  Then after waiting a moment, type narrator and press enter.  Narrator will run.