Re: nvda friendly alarm clock app for windows

john s

What about the one in the webie bundle?

At 12:30 AM 3/17/2017, you wrote:
And I think you can still get that.
Sadly its not been updated in ages and there havn't been any new user created clocks for a while.

On 17/03/2017 8:37 a.m., Ben J. Bloomgren wrote:
Back in the day, I used Steve's Talking Clock. It worked quite well with
NVDA.

Ben

On 3/14/2017 18:53, Tony James wrote:
Hi, is there an accessible alarm clock type program for win7> I just
tried to use win task scheduler but gave up because the time and date
settings refused to stay at the values I wanted and because it was
such a pain to get them set in the first place. thx

John