No remote speech with the NVDA Remote Addon

Jonathan Milam

Hi All,

I recently installed NVDA and the Remote Add-on to test its functionality.  I am able to successfully connect the two computers, and get the notification that both are connected, but when I press F11, I get no speech from the remote machine, though I do hear a message that I am now controlling the remote machine.  The remote audio Mute option is not checked on the controlling computer.  I am using nvdaremote.com as the host, and ensuring that the controlled computer and controlling computer settings are properly set as well.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

Jonathan