Re: NV Access's In-Process blog - featuring Mick driving a speedboat near an aircraft carrier!

Lino Morales

Hey Quentin. Does NV Access In Process blog have an RSS feed? If so where is it? I didn't see one on the page. If their isn't one that would be cool to include said feed.

The NV Access team are fresh from CSUN 2017.  It has news and updates on current projects.  It has a link to the post published at CSUN (that I may or may not have forgotten to actually promote anywhere).  More importantly, this week's In-Process has Mick driving a speedboat near an aircraft carrier!

Regards

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen