Re: No remote speech with the NVDA Remote Addon

Jonathan Milam

I have set all of this the way you indicated and I'm still not getting
speech from the Remote machine.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 18, 2017, at 4:50 AM, Brian's Mail list account <bglists@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

Dropbox did massive pooh yesterday in any case.
Loads of people found their desktop programs could not connect and the web site froze then went completely off during early afternoon, no doubt overloaded.

All this to stop people linking to whole folders. I mean if its not broken don't fix it is once again very true.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-