Re: NVDA tutorials posted to Accessibilitycentral.net

Andrea Sherry

Thanks for that assist.

Andrea

On 19/03/2017 7:28 AM, Gene New Zealand wrote:

Hi Andrea

I just tried it and it is broken it seems.

The link to the accessible email client page mozilla thunder bird is this one at http://www.accessibilitycentral.net/accessible%20email%20client%20mozilla%20thunderbird.html

A link is also sent out in every email i send out to the main website and can be found at the bottom of the email.

The link to the main website that it points to is http://www.accessibilitycentral.net

At present i am re directing the links from my web pages to the drop box account. Drop box done a update and made them all private and all the links got broken. So have about 250 to 300 links to fix that point to the audio files and some other files.

I will have them back up hopefully later on today unless i get some visitors and they will be delayed.

Gene nz

On 17/03/2017 8:17 PM, Andrea Sherry wrote:

I am getting an error for the link in this email. Is this link still functioning?

Andrea

Recently updated: Added to all NVDA related pages Training material and
phone support for NVDA from the NV Access online shop.

Accessible email client Mozilla Thunderbird (Sorting emails via
preferences in Mozilla Thunderbird, Setting up your Gmail account with
Mozilla Thunderbird and another two sections to do with gmail).
http://www.accessibilitycentral.net/accessible%20email%20cl…

PLEASE NOTE: Due to recent changes with Dropbox, ALL dropbox files
linked to my website will not work until they have all been reshared. I
hope to have this rectified in the next couple of days as time permits.

Gene NZ