On 3/27/16, Shaun Everiss <@smeveriss> wrote:
Hmmm I have used a stable config, I do have app profiles for some stuff
but to be honest I have not had a problem.

On 28/03/2016 7:34 a.m., Gene wrote:
As I recall, save configuration settings on exit used to be unchecked by
default. I haven't looked for quite awhile. Are people saying that
settings are now saved on exit by default? If so, that’s a really bad
idea because it may lead to lots of inadvertently saved changes. People
may change something intending the change to be temporary and find it
unintentionally being saved.

From: Chris Mullins
Sent: Sunday, March 27, 2016 1:25 PM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Saving application settings

Calling them application settings may lead to confusion as NVDA refers to
them as configuration settings. Whether configuration settings are saved
on exit or not is governed by the 'Save configuration on exit' check box
in the General settings dialog (NVDA+Control+g). If you elect to uncheck
this setting, NVDA+Control+c will save the current configuration.

Cheers
Chris