Re: using physical mouse with nvda?

Quentin Christensen

Hi Hank,

Silly question, but does the mouse wheel scroll down in the program you are using if NVDA is not running?

I have enough sight to use the mouse as well, and I find sometimes, particularly on say the web, I will grab the mouse if I do want to scroll down and read something further down because I can use the scroll wheel for that.

Regards

Quentin.

On Fri, Mar 10, 2017 at 12:30 PM, The Wolf <hank.smith966@...> wrote:
Hello this may sound like a odd question but how do you make the weel on the mouse to scroll down? when I try to use the mouse with nvda the weel on the mouse doesn't do anything.

thanks

Hank

--
Quentin Christensen