Re: NV Access's In-Process blog - featuring Mick driving a speedboat near an aircraft carrier!

Quentin Christensen

The archive is here: http://www.nvaccess.org/category/in-process/

We are very slowly planning an updated website, so there are some things we'd like to do, which may not make it into the current site, but which will hopefully be available once the new site is launched.  I know a more easily findable In-Process is on my wish list :)

Regards

Quentin.

On Sat, Mar 18, 2017 at 5:22 PM, Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...> wrote:

Hi Quentin.

out of curiosity where about is the archive keeped if any if some one wanted to look over the older in process issues?

Gene nz

The NV Access team are fresh from CSUN 2017.  It has news and updates on current projects.  It has a link to the post published at CSUN (that I may or may not have forgotten to actually promote anywhere).  More importantly, this week's In-Process has Mick driving a speedboat near an aircraft carrier!

Regards

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen