Re: Reading PDFs

Hello can I get the link to the earlier version?

On 3/20/2017 12:48 PM, Pascal Lambert wrote:
I am still using Acrobat Reader Version X because the new one is not very friendly with the NVDA screen reader.
Let me know if you need the link to download.
Hope this helps.
Blessings
Pascal
-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Marco Oros
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2017 3:39 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Reading PDFs

Hi!

I am sorry for this e-mail, but I am little frustrated. Abbii fine reader isn't well for reading PDF. Those PDFs are manuals in English language and ofcourse, Mozilla reads PDF very bad.

Also, I have heard, that new version of Adobe acrobat reader isn't very well accessible.

Please, could You help me?

Thank You!

Marco Oros