From: slery
Sent: 21 March 2017 05:01
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Publishing an eBook with NVDA

How does one obtain this program?

Cindy

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of David Griffith
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2017 7:40 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io

I thought it was just worth mentioning that the Codex program produced for VI Users by James Scholes includes an Explorer context menu shortcut which converts from many document formats to ePub Mobi and  other formats and back.

So with this program just focus on your Word Document  in Explorer, bring up the context menu, select Codex and then convert to ePub from your available options.

Seems to work fine in the limited use I have made of it.

This program is most often cited for Kindle DRM Removal but these other ottions are also very useful.

David Griffith

Sent from Mail for Windows 10