To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2017 5:50 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] google chrome and the m.facebook.com website help

In the Internet Explorer Examples as reproduced in the message, links weren't read correctly.  Underlying code was read.  But Chrome read the links correctly.  It may be that if it can't find text it can use, it skips the underlying code and doesn't treat it as a link.  It may treat it as though it isn't there as far as what the user sees.  I don't know if that is what is going on, but it looks suspiciously as though it is.  If so, and if that is what Chrome does when working with unlabeled links in general, that is a major problem.