Re: Microsoft Edge issue - Forms refreshing

Jacob Kruger

Website? And, have you tried different browsers, like firefox?

Sounds like might be a form of DHTML making changes to page contents when you make a selection in the drop-down box, or something?

stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

On 2017-03-21 13:26, Stephen Costigan wrote:
Hi,

I am new to this just lost my sight 1 year ago.

The problem that I am having is if I select a drop down list e.g a date
box Microsoft Edge refreshes and I have to re-enter the information.

Apologies if this issue has already been addressed, but some help would
be greatly appreciated.

I got my daughter to check when NVDA was disabled and there was no
problem, re-enabled it and the problem was there again

It is very frustrating when trying to complete online forms.

Regards,
Stephen