Re: danger, danger nvda

Patrick Le Baudour

I haven't tried linux since i became blind, but from what I read, there are accessible distributions and standard ones are too, with proper configuration. I'm a bit unsure about installation, though, and about multiple boot system accessibility, so I haven't tried yet. I'll probably try a live-DVD soon to test their orca screenreader.
Anyway even if it is small compared to windows, it is widely used. It's nice when one like to be able to control about everything, and nowadays distributions like ubuntu make it easy to used for everyone - or at least everyone with sight.

-- Patrick