Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

On 2017-03-21 19:56, The Wolf wrote:
ok totally confusing

so I have to get a chrome add on just to use m.facebook.com?
On 3/21/2017 2:59 AM, Simone Dal Maso wrote:
I explain this:
when you access with google chrome, facebook is thinking that you are using an android device, so the mobile version of the website is designed with touch screen in mind.
If you want solve the problem you must change user agent, so you tell m.facebook.com that you are using firefox 33, also if you are using google chrome.

In chrome webstore there are many extensions that allow you to change user agent, currently I'm using:
User-Agent Switcher for Chrome.

The trick is to define a rule, in which you use always google chrome as user agent, but when you digit m.facebook.com automagically your user agent is firefox 33.

Hope this help!

Il 21/03/2017 05:06, The Wolf ha scritto:
Hello I posted this last night but haven't heard back.

I need some one to try m.facebook.com

in chrome I am unable to find the chat link fore chatting with friends
online

below is what internet explorer is showing.

Profile
<https://m.facebook.com/hank.smith.9235?ref_component=mbasic_home_header&ref_page=%2Fwap%2Fhome.php&refid=8>Messages
<https://m.facebook.com/messages/?ref_component=mbasic_home_header&ref_page=%2Fwap%2Fhome.php&refid=8>*Notifications(2)*
<https://m.facebook.com/notifications.php?ref_component=mbasic_home_header&ref_page=%2Fwap%2Fhome.php&refid=8>Chat(7)
<https://m.facebook.com/buddylist.php?ref_component=mbasic_home_header&ref_page=%2Fwap%2Fhome.php&refid=8>Friends
<https://m.facebook.com/friends/center/mbasic/?fb_ref=tn&sr=1&ref_component=mbasic_home_header&ref_page=%2Fwap%2Fhome.php&refid=8>

<https://m.facebook.com/groups/?category=membership&a_type=sr&refid=8>
<https://m.facebook.com/events/?a_type=sr&refid=8>
<https://m.facebook.com/notes/?a_type=sr&refid=8>
<https://m.facebook.com/saved/?a_type=sr&refid=8>
<https://m.facebook.com/settings/?a_type=sr&refid=8>
<https://m.facebook.com/help/?a_type=sr&refid=8>
Menu
<https://m.facebook.com/menu/bookmarks/?ref_component=mbasic_home_header&ref_page=%2Fwap%2Fhome.php&refid=8>
in google chrome I get
Facebook
News Feed
Alt+1
Friend Requests Alt+2
Messages Alt+3
Notifications 2 Alt+4
Main Menu
where is the chat link at?
I am running in to this with nvda and jaws, this only happens with
google chrome
can any one please confirm this am trying to figure out if it is just me
running in to this or if facebook broke the site once again.
thanks
Hank