From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of John Hedges
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2017 11:00 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Microsoft Edge issue - Forms refreshing

I use Edge for low vision and testing. It really should work a bit better in combination. Edge is the best green browser for low vision.  Narrator does not cause a fault condition, but has a different reading behavior.

John

On 2017-03-21 18:59, John Hedges wrote:

No, it is definitely NVDA causing a fault in both drop downs and some input scenarios. I have a page that runs well on Firefox, normal on Chrome, and reloads to a fault condition in Edge with NVDA running. I see this on bank sites and some other places too. It has also been happening on some settings pages, such as add account.

There is some improvement here overall, but it continues to have insert faults, like when a windows drop down closes or when a character is entered. I am using MathML with input when it fails in Edge.

John

Sent from Mail for Windows 10 Build 15063