Re: NVDA2016.1 questions

Roger Stewart

Can't answer the first one, but I used to run a portable nvda on my netbook and I got it to start automatically by placing a shortcut to it's .exe file in the startup folder of Windows.

Roger

On 3/4/2016 11:51 AM, Chris Shook wrote:
Hi,
I have a few questions regarding NVDA 2016.1 and NVDA in particular.
1. NVDA 201.1 is freezing up a lot when I atempt to use iTunes. It's getting to the point that I am switching to another screen reader to use iTunes. Is there a fix for this issue?
2. When using a portable copy of NVDA, is there a way to set it to star automatically as soon as you plug it into your computer?
Thanks
Chris