PHPstorm and NVDA

Bogdan Onyshenko

Hello all. Please help. Here is the problem: when I try to use a PHPstorm IDE by Jetbrains it is written on Java I have a problem with it's editor. When I start to edit the text write somethin I can't access the previous text that I wrote one symbol ago or line. In order to be able to read everythin I have written I have to press Alt+Tab and focus an other window and go back to the IDE. How can I avoid pressing Alt+Tab and read text normaly? I have NVDA version 2017.1 and Phpstorm version 2016-3-3.

P.S. Sorry for my bad spelling. I will do my best to improve it.