It is pretty good for the most part.
hth

Scott

On 3/27/2016 9:20 AM, Peter Beasley wrote:
My problem with Firefox is that I am no longer able to use the BBC iplayer. Every time I try to listen to something, I get a message telling me that the Adobe flash plugin has crashed. This particular plugin is up to date and I have been having this problem since early December. I know this is not anNVDA issue but would be greatful if anyone has any ideas on how I can sort this out. I have been using Firefox as my primary browser now for nearly 9 and a half years.

From: mk360
Sent: Sunday, March 27, 2016 1:31 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Performance degradation in current Firefox

I've in firefox 45.0.1 and all is working fine.

El 27-03-2016 a las 8:46, Mr. Wong Chi Wai, William escribió:
I see no problem with NVDA. I recommend you go onto google and search for about:config that can help improve firefox performace and that pretty helps.

Kevin Chao 於 27/3/2016 10:13 寫道:
One of Chrome's strengths is performance...I experience 0% lag with MVDA when interacting with modern web apps.
On Sat, Mar 26, 2016 at 5:11 PM Supanut Leepaisomboon <supanut2000@...> wrote:
I noticed performance issues with Firefox as well, but not just with NVDA, but Jaws as well, especially on Facebook where the browser lags. Firefox seemed to perform poorly on my Surface 3, despite not having any addons installed.