locked Re: Incredibly basic Excel functionality, and a few extremely elementary questions

Christo Vorster

My take on this discussion is:

If you want to use Excel as a database, I fully agree because it is a wonderful tool, much better than Access. For wordprocessing, Word would be the better choice.

The bottom line however, I feel that everybody are entitled to use the application of their choice.

Regards