Re: attempting to instal the google hangouts plugin to firefox

Kevin Chao

Note:
This seems to be specific to Firefox, as Governor was able to make a Hangouts video call to me using Internet Explorer. The plugin also installs fine with Chrome and Safari.

On Sun, Mar 27, 2016 at 1:37 PM Governor staten <govsta@...> wrote:
I"ve tried to do this multiple times. It doesn't seem to work. How do I
know this, you ask? I try to make a video call, and it keeps tkaing me
to the plugin install page. I install it, and it sits there saying it
needs to be verified.

While I"m at it, it appears Webvisum is now disabled. I can't remember
why they say it is. I"m running the latest version of Firefox. Any help,
ideas, or whatever would be welcome.
Thanks in advance.