Re: nvda (next 13944,8cd12221) and addon focus highlight (ver 4) in file explorer (win10 1607 - 14393.969 are triggering anerror sound

Takuya Nishimoto

Hello,

Thank you for reporting issue with FocusHighlight.
I will investigate it later.

For your information, this addon uses the following GitHub issues.

https://github.com/nvdajp/focushighlight/issues

--
Takuya Nishimoto
nishimotz@gmail.com

has anyone, who uses nvda with focus highlight addon found next problem:

- start file explorer

- tab to listview

expected: normal navigation

actual: an error sound and nvda does not show a content of folder.

I don't know if this problem exists in earlier versions of nvda but I found
it in last next snapshot.

I think that problem is with focus highlight, because when I have disabled
this addon, Nvda worked normaly.

Any solution?

Thanks.

regards, Jo┼żef