Re: Windows 10 App Essentials 17.03.2 released

Roger Stewart

Just to let you know I just turned on  my PC this morning and the update notice came on right away and the update was installed successfully here.

Rog3er

On 3/24/2017 1:54 AM, Nikos Demetriou via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi Joseph.
Thanks for the update.
If I choose to install the update from the automatic notification when nvda starts, the update doesn't work and it says that there was a problem retrieving the file if I remember right.
If I check for updates again from the settings the update process works as it should.
Nikos

On 24 March 2017 at 06:02, Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...> wrote:

Hi all,

I’m delighted to announce the immediate release of Windows 10 App Essentials add-on 17.03.2. This is a minor bug fix release. You can check for new version via NVDA Menu/Preferences/Windows 10 App Essentials/Update (or let NVDA check for the updated add-on version for you).

More info can be found at:

https://github.com/josephsl/wintenApps/releases/tag/17.03.2

Cheers,

Joseph