Re: Symbol dialogue in MS Word 2016

Marco,

         Could you be just a bit more specific about what it is you're trying to accomplish?

         There are keyboard shortcuts and even "correct as you type" shortcuts to allow the insertion of the more common symbols in MS-Word.  I've generally used the Character Map utility of Windows to find what I want then select it, copy it, and paste it but given the layout of Character Map that would be awfully tedious even if it is 100% accessible.

          You might also want to have a look at one or more of the first seven webpages returned by this DuckDuckGo search on "Word 2016 insert symbol".  The youtube video might be particularly helpful.  It all depends on how accessible the Insert Symbol dialog is.

     The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing in the right place but to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.

            ~ Dorothy Nevill