locked Re: Incredibly basic Excel functionality, and a few extremely elementary questions

Arlene

It is. it’s used for spread sheets. For example. If you are working in an office. You use it for payroll and other flo charts such as budget. I tried it in my boss’s office.  He installed NVDA on the computer. He has it not start when the computer starts up.  I don’t know how to use excel. He took me to it or I’ll say another co-worker took me to payroll and where excel will be used.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Christopher-Mark Gilland
Sent: March-23-17 10:12 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Incredibly basic Excel functionality, and a few extremely elementary questions

Thank you for that information, Arlene.

Once I had the chance to get by a PC which had NVDA on it, I gave it a try. You're defiitely correct regarding it being usable. I'm actually quite impressed. Anyway, again, thanks for the help. Stay warm. Hopefully you're not getting the cold front we just got here near Charlotte NC. LOL!

God bless.

---
Christopher Gilland